Down the Ballot

Monday, November 25, 2013

SNL: John Goodman is Back!

I couldn't be more thrilled to discover while checking out my various SNL related pages that this December, John Goodman will be hosting Saturday Night Live. He was on my list of top 10 hosts for Season 38, and while he didn't get the chance last season to host, I am glad Season 39 marks the return of this veteran funny man.

This will be his first time hosting in 12 years. I don't know how he'll play with a completely new team, but hopefully those writers have some good skits in development. I will for sure be tuning in on December 14 for this one. Goodman is currently appearing in an Amazon.com series Alpha House. I don't recall if SNL has ever had a guest based solely on web series. If Goodman is the first, he's a good first choice. Perhaps there is hope for all these other talents on various web series and non traditional studios.

Post a Comment